Only while stock lasts:
Get an additional game of your choice absolutely free of charge! You can choose between Everybody's Golf and Army Corps of Hell. Once you place your order one of our staff will get in touch with you to confirm which free game you would prefer.
PS Vita Wi-Fi/3G Bundle Deal
This bundle includes:
Sony PS Vita Game console Wi-Fi + 3G Version:
- Vodafone 3G SIM card
- WipeOut 2048 offer: Top-up £5 your Vodafone SIM card and get a free WipeOut 2048 game
- FIFA 13 Game
- 4GB Memory Card
- PlayStation In-Ear Earphones: Get great sound quality from your PS Vita games to feel like you're right in the middle of the action. Experience crisp, crystal clear sound everywhere you go.
- £5 discount on one of the following PS Vita games from PlayStation Store: Little Deviants, Super Stardust Delta, Hustle Kings or Escape Plan.
- Exclusive PS Vita items for PlayStation Home: PS Vita T-shirt, sunglasses, headphones, trainers and bag.
- Exclusive early access to Frobisher Says! for PS Vita.
- An exclusive PS Vita Avatar for PlayStation Network.
Sony PS Vita Game console Wi-Fi + 3G Version
Sony's PlayStation Vita is designed to blur the lines between interactive entertainment and reality. Reaching beyond the capabilities of every handheld gaming console that has come before it, the PlayStation Vita will offer Wi-Fi and 3G functionality, allowing for maximum connectivity. Its 5-inch OLED front multi-touch display will bring brilliant images to life and allow for a new touch driven navigational system, while the additional multi-touch pad on its back surface will allow users to interact with games and characters that they encounter within them with a simple movement of their fingertips. Additionally, services created specifically for the PlayStation Vita will be available on PlayStation Network. These services are designed to help users take their gameplay, as well as interaction with other gamers, to new levels.
Additional features include: dual analogue stick controls, a front and rear camera, a 4 core CPU, flash card media support for game and media saves, mobile PlayStation trophy support, built-in three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer and GPS functionality.
Don't forget though, there is no internal memory so you'll need to buy a to make the most out of your PS Vita.
In addition to containing the best in new handheld gaming hardware technology, Sony's PlayStation Vita will provide users with the best in quality content. All your favourite game franchises are coming to the PlayStation Vita, including but not limited to Uncharted, LittleBigPlanet and Call of Duty. Joining these new offerings, players will also have full wireless access to the PlayStation Store. Here, via the PlayStation Vita's improved 3G wireless capabilities, owners can download new game add-ons, movies, comics and PS One classics ported over for handheld play. The PlayStation Vita also features full backwards compatibility (via download) to all PSP games. Together this powerful merging of hardware and software is destined to create entertainment experiences unlike anything else available in the handheld gaming market.
Key PlayStation Vita Features
- Multi-touch 5-inch organic light emitting display (OLED) as the front display
- Multi-touch pad on the rear of the device
- Dual analogue sticks
- Two cameras (front and rear)
- Software titles on small, dedicated flash memory-based cards
- Three motion sensors, gyroscope, accelerometer and electronic compass
- Wi-Fi and 3G network connectivity
- PlayStation Network access, including "LiveArea," "Near" and "Activity" log features Trophy Support
- The PlayStation Vita will be able to play PSP titles, minis, PS one classics, video and comics from the PlayStation Store
FIFA 13 captures all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
Five game-changing innovations revolutionize artificial intelligence, dribbling, ball control and physical play to create a true battle for possession across the entire pitch, deliver freedom and creativity in attack, and capture all the drama and unpredictability of real-world football.
All-new Attacking Intelligence infuses players with the most sophisticated artificial intelligence ever achieved. Players have the ability to analyse space, work harder and smarter to break down the defence, and think two plays ahead. Now every touch matters with the most comprehensive and intuitive dribbling system ever developed for the franchise. Inspired by the world’s best player, Lionel Messi, Complete Dribbling enables players to face their opponent and use precise dribble touches combined with true 360° mobility with the ball, so it’s easier to be more creative and dangerous in 1v1 opportunities. FIFA 13 1st Touch Control transforms the way players control the ball, eliminating near-perfect touch for every player on the pitch, and creating more opportunities for defenders to win back possession. The second generation of the Player Impact Engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles between players. Defenders can push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives. FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks provides the tools to create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three players over the ball and utilise dummy runs and more passing options to outwit your opponent.
FIFA 13 delivers the largest and deepest set of game-changing features in the history of the franchise. Additional features and new modes will be revealed in the months ahead.
- Attacking Intelligence - All-new positioning intelligence infuses attacking players with the ability to analyse plays, and to better position themselves to create new attacking opportunities. Players will work harder and smarter to break down defences, make runs that pull defenders out of position, and open passing channels for teammates. Plus, players possess an off-the-ball vision and the ability to think two plays ahead to create, curve, or alter runs to capitalize on openings as they occur.
- Complete Dribbling - Make every touch matter with complete control of the ball. Take on defenders with the freedom to be more creative in attack. Players are more explosive accelerating with the ball, and utilise precise dribble touches with true 360° mobility with the ball while facing a defender. Face an opponent to threaten attack while moving with the ball in any direction to dodge tackles, or turn and shield the ball, maintaining position, and holding off defenders for longer stretches.
- FIFA 13 1st Touch Control - A new system eliminates near-perfect control for every player by creating uncertainty when receiving difficult balls. Poor passes are harder to control, enabling defenders to capitalize on errant balls and poor touches. Factors such as defensive pressure, trajectory of the ball, and velocity of the pass all factor into a player’s success. Players with better control and skill stand out. Fewer perfect touches, the potential to over hit passes, more opportunity for loose balls, and greater balance between defending and attacking.
- Player Impact Engine - The second generation of the award-winning physics engine expands physical play from just collisions to off-the-ball battles, giving defenders more tools to win back possession. Defenders can use their body to win possession, push and pull for position, and utilise their size and strength to force opponents into poor touches and decisions before the ball arrives.
- FIFA 13 Tactical Free Kicks - Create dangerous and unpredictable free kicks. Position up to three attacking players over the ball and confuse opponents with dummy runs, more passing options, and more elaborate free kicks. Opponents can counter by adding or subtracting players to the wall, creeping the wall forward, or sending a bullet man to intercept the pass or block the shot.
- New Passes - Two new passing options give players the ability to finesse passes over the outstretched leg of a defender or play lower trajectory lofted through balls into space or to teammates.
- FIFA 13 Fundamentals - Essential elements have been refined to make the experience more authentic. Referees will now make better decisions awarding fouls and cards, goalkeeper intelligence has been improved, and Tactical Defending has added lateral mobility for players in defensive containment. Plus, new animations have been developed for off-balance shots, 180° shots, and celebrations.
- Complete Authenticity - Over 500 officially licensed clubs and more than 15,000 players.